For participants, registration ends on October 14th, 2018, beyond this date registration will only be possible on site with an additional 50€ fee.
- Final version of the paper must be prepared and resubmitted considering all remarks of the reviewers. The manuscript needs to follow the template at https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html (papers not adhering to the template cannot be published in proceedings).
- CSE 2018 Author Submission Site is now available for authors to submit their final papers. Using this site you will sign the IEEE Copyright Transfer form.
- Please complete the payment process (see below the fees, and payment information).
- Please fill in the Registration form, available at https://goo.gl/forms/xkkHSkPU5wwunVSD3.
Note that each accepted paper should have at least one Author Registration.
Author registration deadline is: 16 September 2018.
- An author participation fee covers one (1) scientific article as single or first author.
- IEEE Student Member 300 Euros. The first author of the paper must be a student and the current IEEE Student membership is required.
- Non-IEEE Student Member 350 Euros The first author must be a student.
- IEEE Member 500 Euros. The current IEEE membership is required.
- Non-IEEE Member 600 Euros.
- Up to 4 extra pages may be purchased at 60 Euros per extra page
- IEEE Student Member – 250 Euros The proof of current student status and the current IEEE Student membership are required.
- Non-IEEE Student Member – 300 Euros. The proof of current student status is required.
- IEEE Member – 400 Euros. The current IEEE membership is required.
- Non-IEEE Member – 500 Euros
Bank transfer (mention the paper code on the PO):
Beneficiary’s name: SMARTRDI – SMART RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.
Beneficiary’s bank: Banca Banca Comerciala Romana
Bank address: B-dul Timisoara no. 4-6, Sect. 6, Bucharest, Romania
SWIFT Code: RNCBROBU